aktaPD®’s senior CRAs work closely with sites to identify potential risks associated with set-up, enrollment, quality, and management of all clinical activities. Our team’s goal is clear: better, collaborative decision-making on site selection and subject/investigator engagement efforts resulting in optimal trial execution that is cost- and time-effective, compliant, and with a solid contingency plan to manage and mitigate risk.
Our team expertly employs a variety of metrics and tools to ensure site—and, ultimately—trial success:
- Disease prevalence/incidence
- History of SAEs
- Technology infrastructure/access
- Illustration of subject availability
- Number of competing trials (for both subjects and site resources analysis)
- Recruitment potential based on published trial rates
- Site staff retention ratio
- Budget management (with less than 10% request for change order)
Need support in writing and managing global study protocols that work? Contact us.