- More than 26 years in radiation oncology
- 13 years in pharma industry oncology clinical development
Practicing Radiation Oncologist, Oncology Clinical Trials (Phases I-IV), Chief Medical Officer, Global Clinical Development, Research (academic and pharma), Regulatory Filings, Commercialization, Strategic Decision-Making and Operational Processes, Scientific Writing, Communications, Education/Teaching, Lecturing/Public Speaking.
BS from MIT in Cambridge, MA and MD from SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY. Adjunct assistant professor at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Department of Radiation Oncology, has authored/co-authored nearly 50 publications and has participated in numerous invited lectures. Shared patent-holder (pending) for methods of inhibiting TIE-2 kinase useful in the treatment of cancer.
- President, MSR Healthcare Consultants LLC, West Orange, NJ
- Interim Chief Medical Officer, Deciphera Pharmaceuticals LLC, Lawrence, KS
- Chief Medical Officer, Viamet Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Durham, NC
- Locum Tenens Radiation Oncologist, Beebe Medical Center, Tunnell Cancer Center, Rehobeth Beach, DE
- Observer/Research Professional/Radiation Oncologist, Christiana Care/Helen F. Graham Cancer Center, Newark, DE
- Senior Director, Clinical Development/Senior Global Clinical Director (Oncology), Novartis Pharmaceuticals, East Hanover, NJ
- Director, Clinical Oncology, GPC Biotech, Inc., Princeton, NJ
- Director and Therapeutic Area Head-Oncology, Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Piscataway, NJ
- Associate Director, Clinical Development, Diatide, Inc./Berlex Laboratories, Montville, NJ
- Attending Radiation Oncologist, Cooper University Hospital, Camden, NJ
- Attending Radiation Oncologist, First Coast Oncology, PA, Jacksonville, FL
- Attending Radiation Oncologist, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Research and clinical expertise in oncology, specializing in solid tumor and hematologic malignancies in adults and children, anti-infectives, women’s healthcare, biologics, small molecule targeted therapies, radiopharmaceuticals, and combined modality with radiation therapy.
Expert in implementing and overseeing oncology and infectious disease programs, including creative clinical development plans and strategies, and clinical trials for Phases I through IV. Successful regulatory filings and negotiations with global health authorities and partner companies. Proficient at integrating commercial functions into clinical development programs (sales and marketing, licensing, business development, finance, and investor relations).